Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boxbloom10


Boxbloom10
Originally uploaded by jamesleese

I've gotten some comments which I am sad to say have far exceeded my own contributions to the world of comments and I am probably due to make a deposit in that particular karmic pool. A good example of this is a short poem I found attached to this image. It’s from a flickr user who goes by the name of Die Brucke and here it goes

sharp
edged
line
that turns
that
rotates
round and round
tonally
the colour
and colours
make it sure
of cause
yet you
have
with
total
congratulations
with total success
As
the painting
IS THERE
YET
IT
ISNT.
A significant
point
or
point of fact.
I hope I’ve communicated with interesting sincerity.
Yet Again I repeat
THE DESIGN ,or painting IS THERE ,BUT ,It isn’t.
HARMONIZES
beautiful
.
thank you
jason
Australia
Bathurst
Nsw

Thank you, Jason for the kind words. James Leese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats It To You?