Saturday, February 6, 2010

Music Box Guts!



I want one of these kits so bad. For the last two hours I've been trying to figure out which song of mine I would most like to hear in music box form, and what kind of box I would make for it? which may actually be
the funnest part of this DIY project. I t would be great for any industrious and creative adult but it would also be great for a parent and child project, rainy day type thing (lets not forget precocious youngsters who would love to do it alone). I found it over at the Krazydad blog Be sure to check out the sound file on his site of his music box project, its great. The kit can be found and purchased at www.Grand-Illusions.com which is full of fun science-toys puzzles and of course illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats It To You?