Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Richat Structure, Strangest Land Feature On Earth




Whats fifty kilometers wide, a giant spiral and only visable from space? well I guess I gave it away already . A really inexplicable feature that is strange enough to generate its...
own widely varied theories as to how it got there. Some believe it to be the result of a meteorite, though that explaination seems to leave out the fact that that it would make it the only known example of a mereor crater floor whith concentric rings or a spiral in it. Another explaination it that it is a raised circular anticline (dome similar to the salt deposits widely mined around the world). Though that doesn't explain the spirals or the alternating composition. This feature is a favorite landmark of the astronauts. Its that big. Whenever I find a something like this I just chalk up to aliens, its easier that way. So good job aliens you got me I have know Idea what it really is or how its really made. Its the true crap like this can really make someone nuts.
the pic was lifted from NASA btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats It To You?