Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas




All I have ever wanted for Christmas or any time really, are rocks. Rocks? you may ask, space rocks I may say, oooh you may ooh, I can't be the only one out there who suffers from this desire. If you have a favorite geek this is the all time winner. You will have the undying love of a dork for the rest of your life.

This beautiful example can be found at one of my all time favorite places, United Nuclear a science supply store created by scientists and science teachers to keep us all eductated. I have previosly purchased a number of items from them from Aerogel to Europonium to Magnaview Ferro Fluid (a magnetic oil) and have they allway's been quick with the turnaround. Do yourself a favor and check them out.
http://www.unitednuclear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats It To You?