Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Title Image Bites The Dust (its not that its not a great image)




Well after another false start I think can finally, really get going now. For the last day I had been unable to use the most basic features to post, such as adding a picture. I had neither the ability or the desire to decipher the thousand words per and was forced to fix the problem. So here we are with the picture
which last graced the title. I hope you enjoy it, It has it's assorted available paraphernalia here. The fix was to
abandon the old version of explorer which I had been recalcitrant to do, I am now using Google Chrome, and so far so good, When I look at this piece I want to throw it on the ground, because I think it would make a great rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats It To You?